Electrical Contracting by Serco
Serco Ltd are a fully accredited Electrical Engineering Contractor operating in key industrial, commercial, educational, health, retail and food sectors for Blue Chip Companies with a high proportion of our work coming from repeat business…the best possible recommendation in Lincolshire & surrounding areas.
We specialise in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of all types of electrical works including design and build, installation services, project management and testing & commissioning locally and nationally.
We aim to achieve and exceed our client’s expectations and all our professional and dedicated team are always available to offer assistance.
We only use our own directly employed trained project managers, technicians and electricians so we can maintain the high standards we are known for, we are not prepared to leave anything to chance; so we will not take the risk of using agency or unskilled labour
The hands on approach of the directors, together with our strong team of dedicated managers and engineers in all areas of electrical contracting, electrical testing and electrical preventative maintenance; assures you of our expertise and professionalism, which is backed by our proactive and flexible approach, giving us the ability to deliver your project on time and within budget.
Electrical Installation including:
- LV power distribution circuits
- Small power installation
- Lighting Installation
- Trunking installation
- Conduit installations
- Emergency Lighting Installation
- Fire Alarm Installation
- Security Alarm installation
- Networks and data cable management systems
- Structured cabling systems
- UPS and generator systems
- Control panel Installation
- Food and Beverage hygienic installations
- Instrument installations and cabling
- Door Access Control
Design & Build
- Total project management.
- Lighting Design
- Industrial and commercial electrical specification and system design
- Project assessment, evaluation & estimation
- Tender documents preparation
Electrical Testing & Commissioning
- Planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- Testing & Commissioning service
- Emergency repairs